All pieces are from 1991, update in 2013. I have kept them and spent some time making them more what I expected.
- They are all 24”x 12” on Stonehenge 120lb stock from 1990
- Paper size varies, perfect for float matting and framing
- Most have little paper defects, finger prints, stains etc. Character of the paper.
- Printers ink added via 12” hand tile press in 1991
- Paint, pencil and sharpie additions in 2013
You can find these and other works of art in our gallery here TSTF Gallery>> You can still get a one of a kind gift for the holidays.
Click on photo for a larger image.Share this:
So this is also on my drive (see Independent Sighting On The Drive To School), taking my youngest to school every day, right next to the big Hospital construction.
ThingWorx™ announced on December 3 that it has been selected by Verizon Enterprise Solutions as a founding member of their recently announced M2M Application Development Environment Program (M.A.D.E.). The ...Share this:
This is so damn cool. Smart use of technology when the little humans make something to replace us. Have you seen Will Smith in iRobot. First time anyone thought about machines take over humans. Right. This is getting a gnats todger from iRobot.
For those that know. Well, you know. Not saying anything else besides it was cool to see it at a traffic light and brought back many memories of me sucking at skateboarding. But, I love the brand.